Sunday, February 29, 2004

Mel's Gal in Hell

Mel Gibson believes his wife may be on her way to hell:
"Gibson, interviewed by the Herald Sun in Australia, was asked if Protestants are denied eternal salvation. 'There is no salvation for those outside the (Catholic) church,' Gibson replied. 'I believe it.'

He elaborated: 'Put it this way. My wife is a saint. She's a much better person than I am. Honestly. She's, like, Episcopalian, Church of England. She prays, she believes in God, she knows Jesus, she believes in that stuff. And it's just not fair if she doesn't make it; she's better than I am. But that is a pronouncement from the chair. I go with it.' "
Just when you think this guy couldn't get any more extreme. Suddenly, Scientologist wackos like Tom Cruise and John Travolta are looking postively attractive.

No comments: