5 Things a Corporation Can't Do That a Human Being Can:
- Produce a birth certificate
- Enter into a same-sex marriage
- Vote for elected officials
- Fight to keep a mortgage and a roof over its family's head
- Leave fingerprints or DNA at a crime scene
I'm referring, of course, to the Supreme Court's January 21st decision to allow companies the right to contribute to election campaigns, under the justification that doing otherwise would restrict their rights. In other words, conferring the rights of a human American individual upon a multi-million dollar corporation.