Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Most Ridiculous Quote. Ever.

I just know Bill O'Reilly's gonna make this his "Most Ridiculous Item of the Day"--either that or he'll take the opportunity to plug his new book on moral for kids (each one comes with a free loofah sponge).

This is one of those quotes which everyone's gonna blog, but in this case, that's a good thing, 'cos this one deserves to be slathered alllll across the internet(s).

In his resignation letter, John Ashcroft stated the following:
The objective of securing the safety of Americans from crime and terror has been achieved.
Awesome! Fuckin' A!! That rocks so hard!!!

I can leave my car doors unlocked all the time now. With my wallet sitting on the front seat. And, hell, I can move into a Manhattan skyscraper and paint bullseyes on my penthouse windows. (I'm taking donations.) Suh-weeeeet!

John Ashcroft for President!

Now, this isn't something Ashcroft said off the cuff. He wrote that in a formal resignation letter to the President.

Does he really believe this stuff?

No comments: