Hey Cheney! Same to you!Also came across this bumper sticker contest which the Seattle Post-Intelligencer ran. It included some great entries, including the following:
- When you read bumper stickers, the terrorists win
- In case of re-election, bang head here
- Got WMD? Iraq doesn't either?
- G.W. stands for Global Warming
- Bush's Healthy Forests Initiative: No tree left behind
- 2000 -- Bush steals 'Home.' 2004 -- Bush 'Called' OUT
- George W. Bush: not a real hero, but he plays one on TV
- George and Osama agree: Don't need a democracy when you got a theocracy!
- Moving to Canada '04
- My God can lick your God
- Nixon: now more than ever!
- I'll take care of oil prices -- George W. Bush, 2000 debates [actual quote]
My own contribution would be:
Vote Democrat: the Party of Fiscal Conservatism