Monday, January 03, 2005

Save Chris's Smile

I may not writing much for a while. My brother Chris has suffered a terrible fall and is going to be in the ICU down here in Greenville, SC for quite a while. He severely shattered his jaw and lost many of his teeth. He's had extensive surgery and may need more. The surgeon said it was the worst fracture he's ever seen. Right now, he's swollen up so much as to be unrecognizable. His jaw will be wired shut for 5 weeks, *if* the first round of surgery takes. I'm very grateful to be able to get away from work for a couple of days or so to be with him.

I'd appreciate your keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. I'll also be working on a separate blog to keep friends and family apprised of his condition.

Thanks to ya'll who have left comments recently. I promise to respond in time.

No comments: