Guess those Google ads are paying for all this now?
Update: OK, I cheated and went back in and reformatted this post, but here's what happened:
- It used my email default font which is Arial, so I had to take the font tags out. I used rich-text email, so I just need to send plain-text emails or change to Verdana.
- Typing in HTML doesn't work. Too bad. Though formatting with Outlook Express's rich-text editor might work.
- Rich text italics were changed to bold. This happens to me in Blogger, too, though. Not sure what's up with that.
- Had to make title bold, but it was in correct font (Verdana) since subject area is in plain text.
- Had to add a space between the title and the blog entry. Might be able to do that in the email, too.
- Seemed to add quite a few spaces I don't think were in the email.