Sunday, April 04, 2004

Top 500 Search Engine Keywords Of The Week

This list often proves fascinating. Google must love that they're the first web site in the list (number 6). "Milf" has a place of honor at number 10. Guess those May/December relationships are more popular than I thought. OK, maybe not. And it's hard to believe that "pelajar uitm bogel" comes in at number 9. Not sure what it means, but I wouldn't google it at work! Predictably, "Paris Hilton" and "Britney Spears" appear in the top 20.

Other websitein the top 20: Switchboard.com, Ebay, and Yahoo. I wouldn't have guessed Switchboard.com would come in higher than both Ebay and Yahoo. And where's Amazon? Way down at number 87. I'd never guess it'd come in that low based upon my own heavy use of the site. Guess that's why we do usability studies.

No comments: