Friday, February 10, 2006

The Meme of Fours

Via the illustrious Saheli, a meme of fours:

Four jobs I've had:

1. Stocking shelves in a grocery store in Australia
2. Teaching English as a second language in Korea
3. Communications Coordinator for a non-profit medical agency
4. Information architect for Web development agency

And a whole buncha jobs through college and beyond as well.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. 24 Hour Party People
2. Bladerunner
3. Casablanca
4. In the Mood for Love (or just about any other Wong Kar Wai movie)

Hard to limit it to just four! I could watch About a Boy over and over as well - OK, so I'm cheating now.

Four places I've lived:

1. Perth, Western Australia
2. Greenville, SC
3. Pusan, Korea
4. Charlotte, NC

Four TV shows I love:

1. The Daily Show
2. The Simpsons
3. The Office (original British version, tho the US version is great, too)
4. Fawlty Towers

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Czech Republic (mainly Prague with side trips to Karlovy Vary and Berlin, Germany)
2. Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao)
3. Morocco (Casablanca, Marrakech, Fes)
4. Puerto Rico (San Juan, Vieques)

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. fried rice with spicy chicken and eggplant
2. fettucini alfredo with sauted mushrooms, garlic and onions and glass of red wine
3. curried anything!
4. sushi, especially with smoked salmon, avocado

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Andrew Sullivan
2. Political Animal
3. New York Times
4. Crooks & Liars

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Strolling La Rambla in Barcelona, Spain
2. Chilling on a beach outside Sydney, Australia
3. Wandering around Rio De Janeiro, Brazil with my camera
4. Dining al fresco somewhere in Italy

Four others I am tagging:

1. Chris
2. Ken
3. Shonna
4. You, gentle reader. Yes, you.

No comments: