Monday, September 12, 2005

Goovite?!

Now, I have to confess, I haven't used Goovite properly yet. I haven't run a heuristic analysis on it. Haven't conducted any usability testing on it. But I do have to say that just the fact that it's not smothered in advertising and other distractions like its predecessor and competition prompts me to give props to wunder[nicht so]kind Mark Hurst for his new online invite site.

Now, I know Mark's newsletter is Good Experience and his conference is Gel, but Goovite? Hoping to sell to someone, Mark? The interface is impeccably clean, simple, and usable - birds of a feather?

(BTW: for those who don't know who is: Mark is one of the smartest, most approachable of the cyberati out there.)

Update 09/14: Mark emails to say thanks for the link and "as for the name, 'goo' - i've been naming companies and products with 'goo' (or 'gel') in their names longer than any other company i can think of..." Sure, Mark, sure. ;)

No comments: