Monday, April 11, 2005

iPOTUS

Kevin Drum directs us to a NYT article about the Presidential iPod, which got me to wandering what might be on it.

Top 10 Tunes on W's iPod

1. You Don't Bring Me Flowers - Barbra Streisand
2. Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Ride of the Valkyries - Richard Wagner
4. Thank God I'ma Country Boy - John Denver
5. Don't Worry About The Government - Talking Heads
6. God Shuffled His Feet - Crash Test Dummies
7. Would I Lie to You - The Eurythmics
8. Bombs Over Baghdad - Outkast
9. Money Talks - Alan Parsons Project
10. Rock the Casbah - The Clash

I reserve the right to update W's tunes at will, even as he may update my social security account. You can add your own in comments, too.

Light blogging lately. Been busy with other stuff, including finally getting back to writing some fiction.

No comments: