Apparently, a Muslim interrupts a strip tease in a bar because it offends his beliefs (despite the fact that he's drinking alcohol in said bar) and this is a reminder of why we're in Iraq?
It's this kind of muddled thinking that has nigh 70 percent of Americans believing we invaded Iraq because they attacked us on 9/11.
For the record, Mr. Johnson, it's possible for the same brain to harbor the following thoughts:
- Saddam Hussein was a wicked man and his arrest was an occasion for celebration
- Still, the U.S. occupation of Iraq was a mistake
- Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11
- Some practitioners of Islam harbor odd and even harmful beliefs
- A small number of these believers may be involved in violence against the United States and its allies
- Random Muslims drinking in American bars shouldn't be lumped together with vicious terrorists