Thursday, March 10, 2005

Presidential Sandwiches

I got to thinking yesterday: if a United States president were a sandwich, which sandwich would he be?

In no exact order, my thoughts, so far, on the outcomes if presidents were sandwiches*:

1. George W. Bush - hot dog
2. Bill Clinton - sloppy joe
3. George H. W. Bush - cheeseburger
4. Jimmy Carter - peanut butter and jelly
5. Reagan - ham sandwich
6. Nixon - roast beef on rye with an excessive amount of mayonaisse, no lettuce or tomato
7. Kennedy - Dagwood
8. Eisenhower - grilled cheese with tomato

*Admittedly, I've taken some liberty with the definition of "sandwich"

1 comment:

Best panini press said...

This is fantastic blog because I have learned too much from here. Seriously this type of guide is definitely super it definitely helped me.
panini grill amazon
top panini press
large panini press
the best panini maker
panini press with removable plates